You Can Help
Donate to the Wish List
Capture of the Wild One
by Edle Bersch-Standing Elk
[Click image for larger view]
We especially need:
For the Cheyenne elders:
- Assisted Living Subsidy Payments for Northern Cheyenne elders who are unable to pay for
their monthly expenses at the Center. [Each day we need $52 to care for just one elder.]
- One new VCR, movie videos, and several new television sets.
- Quilts and blankets for Cheyenne elders.
- One new or like-new Heavy Duty sewing machine for making coats, quilts and blankets.
- Cultural craft tools and items for beadwork, hide painting and leatherwork.
- A quilting machine
- 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles with well-defined color areas for poorer eyesight
See what Father Emmett wishes he could pay for in his lifetime.
For the Heritage Living Center:
- Four umbrella tables with chairs for the elders' dining room patio.
- A new or good used 20-passenger school bus
Please also see our "You Can Help" section.
Back to top